Who is Christian Friends of Israel?
Christian Friends of Israel-Jerusalem (CFI) is an international evangelical Christian ministry legally registered in Israel with headquarters in Jerusalem where we operate multiple outreaches and administrate the ministry. We also have representative offices throughout the world. CFI represents Christians worldwide who love Israel, and desire to express friendship and a united stand with Israel based on the Bible. Our main objectives are to take the love of Jesus back to the people who brought it to us. We do this through outreach projects in Israel. We also teach the Church about its Hebrew heritage and Biblical responsibility to the Jewish people through monthly and quarterly literature and resources as well as conferences in Jerusalem as well as abroad.
CFI Outreach projects include:
- Project Open Gates – assisting with new Immigrant needs
- Project Streams of Blessing – assisting the poorest of the poor in the Land
- Project Bridal Salon – assisting with wedding attire & Jewish children’s birthdays
- Project Forsake Them Not – comforts survivors of the Holocaust
- Project First Fruits – supporting the “Household of Faith’
- Project David’s Shield – blessing Israeli soldiers
- Project Hope for the Future – assisting Ethiopian Immigrants
- Project Under His Wings – comforting terror victims
- Project Wall of Prayer – assignments for prayer in Israel
- Mount Carmel Relief Fund – providing assistance to those devastated by the Mount Carmel Fires of 2010
- Project Communities Under Attack – assisting those families under continued attacks from conflicts in the Land
- Media and Development. – reaching the globe with positive, truthful and informative information about Israel
All contributions to CFI – Jerusalem are issued official receipts in accordance with Israeli law. Since tax laws differ from country to country, please consult a qualified financial consultant in your country for any questions you may have about legal tax-deductible receipts in your country. For further questions, feel free to contact the CFI Representative in your country listed on our Representatives page.
Love gifts and contributions may be made online or sent to:
Christian Friends of Israel
PO Box 1813
Jerusalem, 91015 ISRAEL.
Please designate your gift as desired.
We accept personal checks, International Money Orders, Bank drafts or Credit Cards (Visa and Master Card) or Direct Deposit. Bank information: Israel Discount Bank, 11 Ben Yehuda Street(Main Branch #60), Jerusalem. Account Name: Christian Friends of Israel. Acct. No. 772-658. Swift Code: IDBLILITJLM, SWIFT output: FIN 103. Please add US $20 or equivalent in foreign currency to cover direct deposit bank fees or instruct your bank to charge you with all related fees both in Israel or abroad. Please specify name, address and designation on bank transfer form.